WHOLESALE & CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Are you passionate about bringing change to the retail sector and uplifting the lives of marginalised communities? AARVEN is looking for a confident, organised and sales-driven candidate with a strong interest in ethical design to join our small, friendly Magate based team. You will have prior experience of managing and building wholesale accounts, pride yourself on delivering excellent customer service and enjoy working to targets. An excellent grasp of spoken and written English is essential. If you love spreadsheets but can also think creatively to problem solve and thrive under pressure then this could be the ideal role for you.
This is currently a Part Time role but could grow into a full time position for the right candidate.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivering exceptional customer service to our B2B and B2C customers over the phone, in person and via email.
- Keeping products on our wholesale platforms up to date. (Prior experience in using wholesale and retail platfroms including Faire, Ankorstore, Shopify, Etsy etc. is a bonus).
- Creating and implementing a strategy to grow the wholesale side of our business by actively looking for new accounts online and in-person and following up on leads.
- Effectively and joyously communicating the story behind each of our products.
- Sending out wholesale newsletters.
- Preparing monthly reports on sales and product trends using Excel.
- Assisting Company Director in sending out and chasing invoices.
- Managing stock in our storage unit off-site and keeping it well organised.
- Supporting our Company Director in her role as Production Manager as required.
- Unpacking and organising large deliveries of goods with assistance from the rest of the team.
- Labelling, packaging and booking deliveries for orders with assistance from other team members.
- Willingness to occasionally travel for events and meetings.
- Must have a full British driving license.
Job Type: This is currently a Part Time role of 24 hours per week but could grow into a full time position for the right candidate.
Salary: £23,920.00-£24,960.00 pro rata, per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Margate, CT9 1DA: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer Service: Minimum 1 year (preferred)
- Wholesale: Minimum 1 year (preferred)
- Driving License (required)
Work Location: Margate office, above our store on King Street.
Reference ID: WHOLESALE MANAGER
Expected start date: 19/12/2022
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please read the job description above and email your CV and a Cover Letter stating why you would like to work for us and feel you are the best candidate for the role to email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE - Sunday 4th December 2022
Please sign up to our newsletter to stay in up to date with our weekly news and be notified of future vacancies.